Today, I get to know that DesignCrowd is holding a huge cash prize giveaway contest on their site (from Lee) and I think I should take part and give it a try.
Please Show Your Support And Retweet The Post! Thanks!!
- Each blog must include an explanation of DesignCrowd in your own words
- Each blog must include at least 250 words
- Each blog should include honest comments
- Each blog must include at least 1 link to DesignCrowd
- To be eligible for the 1st place award you should submit your blog to either Digg or Twitter
- Blogs should not take text from DesignCrowd verbatim
- Entrants be over 18 years of age
- Blog entries will not slander DesignCrowd or its designers
How to Win
If your blog post receives the most tweets or diggs, then you’ll win the grand prize. Even you’re not receiving the most tweets or diggs, you’ll still win the 2nd prize if the blog post receives up to 50 tweets or diggs.
- 1st place – Blog that receives the most Tweets on Twitter.com or Diggs on Digg.com $1,000
- Everyone else – The first 50 blogs to get over 50 Tweets or Diggs will receive US$20 each!
- Friday 28th May 2010
What is DesignCrowd
DesignCrowd is a market place where businesses and designers can be engaged and work together. It includes logo design, web design and graphic design.
For Business – Post your requirements by filling in a brief, providing your budget and setting a deadline. They will publish your project requirements and invite designers from around the world to respond. Businesses can choose the design that they like the most.
For Designers – can search job from the market place. Search for logo design jobs, web design jobs or many other graphic design jobs. Read the project brief; view the budget and deadline; and ask the client questions.
DesignCrowd is a win win platform for designers and business owners.
At the end, DesignCrowd only charges 10% as a commission from the designers, it’s fair enough for all parties.