Yep, the tongue-twisting title says it all – there are many ways that you can get lots of twitter followers fast! However, I would like to share with you one of the most effective ways if you are just getting started on twitter, or if you are looking to have a larger follow-base. Remember, the key to success isn’t just to have lots of followers, but lots of targeted followers. So how can you do this? Let me explain.
Have A Nice Picture
People like to get to known people – so show a picture of yourself. Look happy. Nobody wants to follow a grumpy-looking person! People like positivity; not negativity.
Make A Background.
You will stand out from your competition if you have a custom background. Sizes are usually around 1280×1024. Be sure to put a picture, description, and contact information on the left side of the page so it is visible to all. Be sure it looks professional. You don’t want people to avoid adding you because it looks cheesy.
Describe yourself. Be personal. Even if this is an account for a small business, tell people why you have started this business and what your goal is. People love stories. People love people. But they don’t like profiles that are secretive.
After completing the above steps, it is now time to start following people. Not just anybody, but targeted people who potentially want what you have to offer. I have created a video that will help you get targeted twitter followers fast. It is about 9 minutes. Listen to every detail because there is some really good stuff in there! The site I use to follow and flush is Tweepi.com. Remember:
- Only follow about 750 per day. Twitter may not like you to follower too many more than that. They may think you are spam.
- Follow only people who have the potential to have interest in what you have to offer (explained in video)
- Follow only people who are active on twitter. If they have posted 1 day ago or sooner, then I will add them.
Send A Personal Message.
If you haven’t caught the hint, yet – people like people. They want to know people. So be personal! Once someone has started to follow you, send them a personal message. I like to send them to a link on my blog of me talking. The video basically shares a story with them. It usually makes them happy that they stopped by. This is a good thing. Now they have started to like and trust you. You are no longer a crazy spammer that just wants money or a re-tweet from them! You are a real person!
- You are only allowed about 100 or so personal messages per hour or 2. If you send a lot – they may block your sending capabilities for an hour. Then you can do it again.
- Be sure to send only true value. Never sell. Never convince. Just value or a friendly hello & welcome!
Flush The Un-followers!
There will always be people that are not going to follow you back. The reason for this is not important in this training. Just know that they are out there; and you should care less. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Log in to Tweepi about 12 t0 24 hours after following, and delete only those who have made a tweet since you have added them. This tells you that they are now tweeting and have avoided following you back. Flush them.
- Never flush people who are following you. For example; if you follow 1000 people and they all follow you back. You then log in to Tweepi and un-follow them so your account has authority (more followers than following). This is BAD. Only un-follow the people who are un-following you (in mass quantities)! Twitter may ban you.
Do it all over again. Add, say hello, flush the un-followers. Repeat until you have the amount of followers you are looking to have!
Twitter is a great tool, as you know. You can drive tons of traffic to a particular site, on epic proportions! Remember if you aren’t online, you are missing out on the largest part of your business. The more followers you have, the greater your tweeting ‘power’. I hope you now know how to get more targeted twitter followers – fast; so get out there and start driving traffic to your site! Good luck!