Most people know the importance of PageRank for a blog or website development as well as generate profits from advertising, sales and much more. Page Rank is certainly one of the most important algorithms existing today. Google Page rank is based on back links. There are several SEO techniques to boost your Google pagerank.
2010 Page Rank Predictions
The dates are predicted by Atniz.
First Page Rank Update: 31st March 2010 – 30th April 2010
Second Page Rank Update: 30th June 2010 – 31st July 2010
Third Page Rank Update: 30th September 2010 – 31st October 2010
Fourth Page Rank Update: 31st December 2010
8 Tips to Improve Page Rank
1. Provide quality information, unique and only on your blog or website. The search engine often see content on the website you are most important factors. Don’t do copy of other Blogs.
2. Build quality Backlinks. It’s important to gain backlinks honestly, and if a lot of other sites link back to you, you will naturally get more traffic to your page. This method is explained in detail in one of my posts on SEO – 20 ways to build Backlinks.
3. Utilize the Power Social Media. Twitter, StumbleUpon, Digg, Facebook have potential to generate thousands of visitors daily. Use Social Bookmarking sites to get some traffic and backlinks.
4. Forum Posting. These days Many Forums providing a Dofollow link via signatures. It is great way to increase backlinks and some traffic.
5. Commenting. Take as much time thinking about writing a comment as you’d think about writing a paragraph on your blog. Read : The Art of Smart Commenting…For Dummies.
6. Directories. You can submit your blog to Directory but these days Google, doesn’t put so much importance on the free Web Directory listings. However, I still like to submit my blog to Free Directories. Here is the list of Free Directories with high PR.
7. Indexed Pages. Use WordPress Global Translator Plugin to have more indexed pages. You must be registered with search engines so that it can index data on your site.
8. Make your Blog Search engine Friendly. Optimized your blog for search engines as possible. Read More on SEO – Your Basic Fundamentals.
Over to you.
What you think about your Page Rank ? Lastly, is there anything you find something to disagree with in this post or have an opinion on this topic? Please leave us a comment below
Discuss More : http://forums.technshare.com/showthread.php?tid=3&pid=4#pid4