To update those of you who are new to Technshare, each month I share the exact websites that sent traffic to technshare.
Well July has definitely been a very exciting month for Technshare! I have had a very exciting ride and am extremely happy with the results I have achieved.
- Visits: 6,016
- Pageviews: 17,981
- Avg time on Site: 3 mins 14 seconds
- Bounce Rate: 26.12%
Top Referring Websites:
- Google: 1,726
- Direct: 1,424
- Feedburner: 321
- DigitalPoint Forums: 314 (Forum Posting)
- Warrior Forums: 162 (Forum Posting)
- Stumbleupon: 135
- Blogengage: 111
- Facebook: 90
- Twitter: 86
- ProBlogger.net: 65 (Blog Commenting)
1. Permanent Authors -
- Alex From Keyword Research Blogger
- Onibalusi From Young Entrepreneur Blog
- Evelyn From Healthy Lifestyle Blog
- Robyn From Samswebguide
- Febap From Make Money Online
- Joe From Websitebegin
- Tia From Bizchickblogs
2. Added Some Badges for Authors/Contributors
3. Popup Domination Plugin – This was the most useful update i’ve ever done to increase my newsletter subscribers.
I use an awesome plugin called Popup Domination created by my friend Michael Dunlop to create really gorgeous looking lightbox optin forms with just a few clicks. It increased my opt-ins by 250%-300%.
Some of the changes I’ve made have been recent and others I implemented month’s ago and just never discussed them before. Please share some suggestions below.
I would also like to hear your opinions on the new design of my wordpress blog – wpkube.com