On this page you’ll find all the resources you need to get your Information Marketing business up and running. These resources are based on my business choices and what I’ve found works best. The ones I’m sharing with you are products I’ve benefited from and have had success with.
I only recommend resources that I trust, and have tried or used in my own business or have success with them.
Please note that some of the links below are affiliate links, which means I earn a commission on sales of those products and services.
- Google Keyword Tool – Research keywords that you can build websites around to make money.
- Hostgator – This is my favorite hosting provider. HostGator is a leading webhost company as it provides superb customer support available 24hrs. HostGator offers web hosting through three different plans: Hatchling, Baby and Business. All these plans include unlimited disk space and bandwidth. Most of the WordPress Blogs prefer using HostGator and so do I. Use coupon code technshare2012 to save 25%.
- Bluehost – They only provide shared web hosting, and only offer one plan. But that plan beats most, if not all, competition. They have very affordable pricing for this plan and it includes unlimited storage and data transfer with a Free Domain. Regarding support, Bluehost has round the clock service on a toll-free number and can also be reached through email or Live Chat.
Best WordPress Themes
- ThemeForest – I am pretty sure that most of us have heard about ThemeForest as it is the biggest marketplace for website templates and CMS themes especially for WordPress. However, one thing that you probably don’t know is ThemeForest is the biggest theme marketplace, so there are a lot of themes that are not well coded.
- Woo Themes I highly recommend Woothemes.com. I love Woothemes because they are simply the best designed, most functional themes available for WordPress. The forums are top notch, and support is very accesible – not that I need help often, since all the themes is well thought-out and constructed.
- Thesis Theme – The Thesis Theme for WordPress is a premium template system designed to serve as the rock-solid foundation beneath any kind of website. The Thesis option panels allow you to command your site with ease, while Thesis does all of the heavy lifting behind the scenes. You’ve never had this much control over your site before, and this is precisely what makes Thesis indispensable to critical website owners all over the globe.
- Ninja Affiliate – This is far one of the best plugin cloak affiliate links and track them.
- Subscribers Magnet – The most effective plugin to triple your email subscribers. I’ve great success with it.
- Popup Domination – Ahh.. popup is something that most people hate but this plugin can make you love popups. It is very powerful plugin with awesome & well designed templates. You can read my review about this fantastic wordpress plugin here.
- Google Adsense – Start making money by putting ads on your blog or website. It is free to use but you need to register for an account.
- BuySellAds - BuySellAds help online advertisers and website publishers buy and sell ads better.
- 31 Days to build a better blogger – It has everything that you need to create a successful blog.
- DigitalPoint Forums – Best Marketing Forums and one of the great outsource website for freelancers, programmers and web designers.
- GetAFreelancer – will help you find Freelance Programmers, Web Designers and Copywriters at the best possible price.